- We deliver using regular parcel delivery or same-day delivery. We strive to deliver the ordered products within the period indicated on the Website.
- The legal reflection period of 14 days (your right of withdrawal) cannot be invoked if you have opened the packaging of the products. This also applies to products that you have mixed with other goods such as powder mixtures.
- Faulty products are replaced free of charge. There are no additional guarantees.
- For complaints and questions you can contact our customer care service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trader identity and contact details
- The Products are offered by the trader called Nutrilent. More information:
|Legal name: Healthy Food and Drinks B.V.|
|Trade name: Nutrilent|
|Location: Poortland 112 (1046BD) Amsterdam, the Netherlands|
|Email address: email@example.com|
|VAT number: NL854907786B01|
|Chamber of Commerce number: 62662252|
For adults only, not for pregnant or breastfeeding people
- The Products are developed and manufactured for adult use. This means that persons under the age of 18 may not place an Order. This also applies to people who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Always consult a licensed physician if you are unsure whether you may consume the Products.
- Always consult the packaging of the Products for information about the ingredients of the Products.
- The Shakes usually consist of oat flour, soy flour, coconut flour, maltodextrin, vegetable protein and a mixture of 26 vitamins and minerals added (see nutritional values). For our meals, we follow the recommended daily amounts for both the macro and micronutrients for a person aged 18 years and older, based on the guidelines that follow from the European Regulation 1169/2011. The Products are formulated with natural products to provide you with all the necessary nutrients.
- Generally, one bag of Shake is equal to 1 meal. best before date of one year, provided it is kept unopened in a cool and dry place and preferably in the dark. Please note, if you have opened a Product, you cannot use your statutory cooling-off period (right of withdrawal). Read about this under the heading “no right of withdrawal after opening or mixing.”
- Always consult the packaging of the Products for allergen information.
- Always read the instructions on the packaging of the Products before using a Product.
- In general, the following applies to the Shakes. After opening the Product, add powder from the Products to the shaker: one serving of a Product is approximately 165 grams (1 pack). Mix this with 500ml / 17oz water. After closing the shaker cap, shake the powder and water and the result is ready to drink.
- The total price of the Products, including VAT (if applicable), and all additional freight, delivery or postage costs and any other costs are stated in the order process on the Website. The way in which the price is calculated for the Orders is also visible during the ordering process on the Website.
- In the case of a Monthly Order, the total price includes the total cost per one month billing period.
- It is possible to receive a shaker worth EUR 3.99, including VAT, free of charge with your Order over 30 meals. For this, you do not have to do anything and will be sent automatically.
Offer and acceptance, payments, deliveries
- You can order a Product from us via the Website. By following the ordering process you will be made clear what information you have entered before you can place the Order definitively. You can adjust Orders without closing and starting over. The ordering process can be completed in the Dutch or English language.
- The Nutrilent ordering process on the Website is organized in such a way that the Consumer can only accept an offer after it has been made clear to him or her that placing an Order entails a payment obligation. The acceptance of the Agreement by the Consumer takes place by using a button or similar function.
- The delivery time may vary. Please check the Website for the most current Delivery Period. The Delivery Time is a maximum of 15 Working Days and starts as soon as payment for your order has been received by us.
- If the Order has been received by us, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. You will then receive a track & trace code, which will keep you informed of the delivery of the Order. If the Product cannot be delivered, is refused by you or is not claimed by you – and this is not due to the carrier or the Shake – then the following costs will be for your account:
- Shipping costs of the original shipment and the return shipment;
- Any charges, taxes and / or customs fees that are incurred on the package containing the Products for both the original shipment and the return shipment.
- You agree that if you choose to have the Order delivered to an address other than your own, such as your neighbors, you will bear the risk of correct delivery of the Products at the time that the Products in question are on the other address have been delivered.
- If Nutrilent does not deliver the Order within 15 Business Days after payment, and the statutory cooling-off period applies, then the Consumer can also complete the delivery of the Agreement. If there is no legal cooling-off period, you agree to give us one last chance to deliver. If Nutrilent does not deliver after this last chance, you may terminate the Agreement. In that case, Nutrilent will reimburse all payments you have made to us in connection with the Order using the same payment method you used. This also applies if Nutrilent has notified that it is no longer possible to deliver.
Deliveries outside the European Union (EU)
- The shipping costs differ per country to which the Products are shipped. The shipping costs are entirely for the account of the Consumer and are communicated to the Consumer via the Website during the ordering process.
- It is important to know that all countries outside the EU can charge import duties, taxes and / or customs fees. Depending on the carrier, these costs are entirely for your account and are also visible during the ordering process via the Website. Nutrilent cannot calculate in advance the import levy, taxes, and customs costs, because these costs are related to the weight of the Products to be shipped.
- If you place a Monthly Order, you will receive the ordered Products per month. You determine how long this subscription lasts. These prices that apply to this are stated on the Website as part of the ordering process.
- Monthly Orders can only be paid with a credit card and with monthly payments. Any discounts that apply to Products on the First Order do not apply to subsequent Products under the Monthly Order.
- At the latest 14 Business Days before the end of the month, you will receive a reminder from Nutrilent by e-mail for the charge for the shipment of Products as part of the Monthly Order.
- You can immediately cancel or suspend the Monthly Order (“pause”) at any time. There is no minimum purchase duration. If we have not received notice of termination or pause, the Monthly Orders will be continued.
Change of Conditions for Monthly Order
- Consumer and Nutrilent agree that the Conditions can be changed in the interim by Nutrilent in case of a Monthly Order. The amended Conditions will then be submitted to the Consumer by e-mail.
- The consumer can then accept or reject the amended Conditions. In the event of rejection, the Consumer can withdraw from his Agreement to make Monthly Orders on the basis of the old Conditions, free of charge.
Legal reflection period (right of withdrawal)
- You have the right to withdraw from the Agreement within 14 calendar days without giving any reason. This right is called the right of withdrawal. The related statutory cooling-off period expires 14 days after the day:
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, physically takes possession of the (last) Product. This is the case where you have ordered one Product or ordered multiple Products that are delivered separately, or:
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, physically receives the first Product. This is the case if you purchase a subscription, i.e. enter into agreements concerning regular delivery of products during a certain period.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us – Nutrilent, the trade name of Healthy Food and Drinks BV, located at Poortland 112 (1046BD) Amsterdam, the Netherlands – via an unambiguous statement (such as in writing by post or e-mail: info @ nutrilent.eu) of your decision to withdraw from the Agreement. You can use the attached model form (Appendix I) for withdrawal. You are not obliged to use this model form. You may also choose another method, as long as it is clear to Nutrilent that you have decided to withdraw from the Agreement.
- In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- If you revoke the Agreement, you will immediately receive all payments you have made up to that point, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) and in any case no later than 14 days after we have been notified of your decision to withdraw from the Agreement. We will refund you with the same payment method as you used to perform the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not be charged for such a refund.
We may wait with a refund until we have received the Products back, or you have shown that you have returned the Products, whichever comes first.
- You must return or hand over the Products to us without delay – but in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which you have notified us of the decision to withdraw from the Agreement. You are on time if you return the Products before the 14-day period has expired.
- The direct costs of returning the Products are for your account. If the Products cannot be returned by regular mail, you will also be responsible for the direct costs of returning the Products. The costs are estimated at a maximum of approximately EUR 100, depending on the weight of the shipment. If you contact us, we can find out the most advantageous way of return in your situation.
- You are only liable for the depreciation of the Products resulting from the use of the Products that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics, and operation of the goods.
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt from Nutrilent to the e-mail address you have given regarding your message about your decision to withdraw from the Agreement.
- The Consumer bears the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal referred to in this chapter (Article 7).
Think up and return on time.!
- As explained above, Consumers may withdraw from the Agreement until the end of the 14th. If this 14th day falls on a weekend (Saturday and Sunday) or on a Public Holiday, the statutory cooling-off period ends on the Next Working Day.
- You may also revoke the Agreement before the Product has been delivered.
- You have 14 days after the cancellation of the Agreement to return the relevant Product.
No right of withdrawal after opening or mixing
- You cannot exercise a right of cancellation (right of withdrawal) if delivered goods: have a limited shelf life; are not suitable to be returned for health protection reasons where the seal has been broken after delivery, or are irrevocably mixed with other goods after delivery.
Therefore, you cannot use your right of withdrawal if:
- The Product has been opened or its packaging has been broken. After all, the Product has a limited shelf life. In addition to this, there is also a health risk if the Product spoils so that the right of withdrawal cannot be invoked for this reason either.
- The Product is mixed with other goods, such as other powders, mixtures, or liquids.
- Based on the previous article, only unopened Products are eligible for return based on your right of withdrawal. Of course, you can terminate the Agreement if the Product is not in conformity. Read about this under the heading “conformity and guarantees”.
- After dissolution of the Agreement, Nutrilent will reimburse all payments received from the Consumer related to the relevant Product, including delivery costs, no later than 14 days after the day of receipt of your dissolution statement.
- Nutrilent fulfills the obligation referred to in Article 10.1, using the same payment method as used by the Consumer to fulfill the obligations resting on the Consumer for the dissolution, for example with a coupon if the Consumer has paid with a coupon, unless the Consumer has explicitly paid with another payment method has been agreed, on the understanding that the Consumer may not incur any costs.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 10.1, Nutrilent is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs if the Consumer has expressly opted for a method other than the least expensive method of standard delivery offered by Nutrilent.
- Nutrilent may wait with the refund until he has received all Products back, or until the Consumer has demonstrated that he has returned the Products, whichever comes first.
- Even if the Consumer returns part of the Order, the delivery costs for the return will be entirely for the Consumer.
Compliance and Warranties
- Nutrilent reminds you of the existence of the legal guarantee that the delivered Product must comply with the Agreement. This means that you can expect a good Product from Nutrilent. For example, that a Shake powder meal can be consumed after mixing with water.
- If a Product is defective, Nutrilent will replace it free of charge. In the first six months after the Order, Nutrilent may refuse this if the problem is the fault of the Consumer. After six months, the Consumer must prove that the problem is not his fault.
- Nutrilent makes no additional commercial warranties with respect to the Products. For example with regard to the taste or effects on your physical condition.
- Nutrilent’s customer care can be reached via the contact details on the Website: https://nutrilent.eu/contact/. Via these contact details, you can ask your questions and/or file complaints about the Products and/or Nutrilent.
Duration of the Agreement
- Any Agreement to which these Conditions pertains ends by operation of law as soon as the order has been delivered to the Consumer in accordance with the product and on time at the address indicated by the Consumer.
- In the case of a Monthly Order, the Agreement will continue until you terminate this Agreement by terminating the subscription associated with the Monthly Order. You can stop or suspend (“pause”) the Monthly Order at any time by sending an email to Nutrilent: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Governing Law and Online Dispute Resolution
- Dutch law applies to the Agreements between Consumer and Nutrilent to which these Conditions relate.
- Consumers can submit a complaint regarding an Order to the Disputes Committee via the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the Dutch and the English version of the Conditions, the provisions of these Dutch Conditions will prevail.